Intercare Disinfection Tunnel UAE Supplier – Intercare Limited is specialized supplier in UAE.
Intercare Disinfection Tunnel is an easy, innovative, cost effective and required sterilizing solution for all public & private facilities (hospitals, airports, government buildings, hotels, schools & education centers, malls, commercial centers, parks, corporate buildings, construction sites, factories, restaurants, places of worship, villas, etc ..).
The chemical is approved by the Governing Authorities and is effective in neutralizing germs and viruses, while ensuring no risk to the human skin, breathing, clothes and other belongings.
What makes Intercare Disinfection Tunnel important?
Intercare disinfectant walkway gate is designed to spray sanitizing solution all over the body – preventing transfer of viruses through surface contact, providing complete effectiveness against the viruses as the disinfectant is approved by the governing authorities and ensuring safe and germ-free environment at facilities, communities, buildings, camps, and other premises.
What are the components of Intercare Disinfection Tunnel?
Intercare Disinfection Tunnel essentially consists of steel frame, a roof and two sidewalls, a nozzle line and external unit that contain the disinfectant and a pump which delivers the disinfectant to the nozzle line.
Why Intercare Disinfection Tunnel?
- Lowest power consumption. The tunnel requires just 45-60W of electricity, which is less than a hairdryer.
- Lowest consumption of the disinfectant solution (20-25 ml/dose).
- 100% harmless disinfectant. The mixture of concentrate and water has a pH-value of 7. The pH-value of clean drinking water is between 7 and 8.5.
- Ingenious high-pressure pump. With 70-140 Bar it generates considerably more pressure than the common 2-3 Bar high-pressure pumps on the market. As a result, much smaller droplets and finer mist are made, which can disinfect a larger area in less time.
- Maintenance without an expert. The individual nozzles can be easily unscrewed, cleaned or replaced by hand.
- Designed to last. The pump is specially designed for a continuous cycle. Besides, the disinfectant is mixed only inside the pump and therefore lasts longer.
What is the ratio of the disinfectant to the water used in Intercare Disinfection Tunnel?
It is 1:1 which means for 25 liters tank capacity, dilute 12.5 liters of the disinfectant with 12.5 liters of water.
How many walk-ins or Walk through can be achieved?
When the tank is full, 1000-1250 walk-ins/walk through can be achieved.
Where is this manufactured?
It is proudly made in UAE by Intercare Steel.
|Size (mm)||2200 (height) x 1200 (width) x 1000 (depth) (customizable)|
|Frame||Ms powder coated steel sections|
|Outer Cladding||1.5mm powder coated MS sheets|
|Inner Cladding||Powder coated Aluminum sheets|
|Sensor||Customizable motion sensor|
|Tank capacity||25 Liters (customizable up to 100 Liters)|
|Chemical Disinfectant||Approved chemical by the governing authorities|
|Spray duration (sec)||2 (customizable up to 100 seconds)|
|Power||45-60W 220/240V 50Hz|
|Dosage||20ml (customizable up to 200ml)|
|Nozzle||Single row – Nickel Plated Mist Nozzles 10 nos (customizable)|
|Pipe||Stainless steel 316 corrosion resistant pipes|
|Pump Pressure||70-140 Bar|
|Color||Standard RAL colors|
|Mounting||Floor anchored / optional castors|
|Delivery||2-5 days of the confirmed order date|
Click to request for quotation